VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 21:12:09 EDT
THIS QUESTION may be slightly off point but i will ask it any way,  is there a
web site dedicated to the perkins brailer ? in a freak accident I pulled one
of the rubber feet off the bottom of my machine. although the tip does not
seem to be broken no amount of pressure seems adequit to press the foot back
in place . any information or suggestions would be apprieciated  thanks albert