VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KellyFord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KellyFord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2018 18:48:43 -0500
Hi Ricky,

What are you trying to do?  The key command you gave is for inserting a text
box, not text, into a message.  If you are sending a plain text message, the
command is disabled because textboxes are not supported in plain text
messages.  If your message is formatted as HTML, then the command is
available but I'm not sure it is what you want.

Text boxes are sort of containers for positioning some text. You can read
more at:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-copy-or-delete-a-text-box-4d968
daa-5c86-48f2-88fa-b65871966017

Kelly