VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:06:04 -0800
Hi all.  I have attempted to email an attached file that is too large for
the system to handle, and there it sits in my Outbox going nowhere fast.  I
have tried all manner of ways to delete it and simply can't find a way to
stop the attempted upload or delete the offending message.  Do any of you
have any suggestions on how to get this done?

Thx, Albert

***

Albert A. Ruel
Canadian Council of the Blind
404-335 St James Street
Victoria BC  V8V 4S8

Work Tl: 250-590-8085
Home Tl: 250-412-5357

Email:

"If you think you can, or if you think you can't. You're right."
Henry Ford

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]