VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:02:14 -0400
Hi Mike,
Nope, there isn't a never remind me button, but there is an ok button.
I also have to say, I sure don't appreciate the snobbiness on this list.
You weren't the one Mike, but I don't appreciate folks being snobbish.
Some of us don't know graphics, thanks very much.
Now if we can't help each other in a nice way, then for God sake, let's get rid of this list.
We are here to hehlp each other, not look down our noses at people who don't know something.
Not everyone on this list is like that, but there are people who are, and it goes right along with what I have heard not about this list, but some blind people who are uppiddy in the assistive tech field.
Harry

Harry