VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karyl Loux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karyl Loux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:24:24 -0400
Hello all, Gordon brings up a good point when he says, "I could use the same
information, (step by step) please."  There are many very valuable questions
asked here that lots of us could benefit from the answers.  I find it too
bad that I see so many folks denied the information because of how this list
is set up.  The answers don't become part of the archive either because
unless specifically selected, they don't go to the list at large.  You know,
if I don't need the answers I know where my delete key is and can just
delete them without opening.
    If anyone wants to comment on this subject, please be sure to use the
Maybe the list moderator will see it too.

Karyl