VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Troia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Troia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:23:52 -0400
A few days ago someone, I believe it was Mike Gravitt (hope the spelling is
correct), posted a message in which he listed a couple of those
long,complex URL's for listening to the latest Vipace meetings in audio
format.  I didn't happen to bother about the URL's thinking that I could
simply go to the Vipace main page and access those files through
appropriate links from there.  It seems however that I was mistaken, but if
not, I apologize in advance.  It seems that the only way to access those
audio files is through those direct URL's and that the main page has not
been updated in quite some time.  If this is indeed the case, might I
humbly suggest that someone look into this?  Again, if I am in error, my
apologies and please, by all means, tell me what I missed.  I simply find
it easier to access those kinds of links from the main page rather than
keeping track of those bothersome URL's.  Thanks.