VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 05:57:45 -0500
Hello all,
Using IE7, Win/XP Home, Jaws 8 (newest version). I am having aterrible time
with IE not allowing me entry into some sites where I need a password.
IE keeps telling me the ID or Password is not correct. I have deleted the
cookies for these sites but it still not let me in. I have deleted the
forms, the passwords under the IE options menus. I have then gone back and
re-installed the ID and passwords for sites. I can then get back to the site
and it opens. But...., and this is when IE is not playing nice, when I go
back to the web site it comes up with same message....ID or Password is not
correct.
Any help on getting IE to play nice and keep passwords as they should be?
Or, should I go back to IE6 which was a friendlier version???
Any help or thoughts appreciated.
Morey Worthington

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]