VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mickey Quenzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mickey Quenzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 07:44:20 -0700
Hello Listers:

I went to the site  below, and it isn't vary accessible.  Please let's not
bum bard this man with nasty mail.  I've sent him a note, and wanted to let
others know so this doesn't get out of hand.

Here is a note from kelly Pierce about this site.
I accessed the site with Lynx 2.8 and found it inconvenient rather than
impossible to navigate.  Clicking on the links on the top of the page will
yield a subdirectory,  information can be access from the links there;
however, there are no alt tags to identify the info before you click on
the link.