VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:26:33 +0530
This episode of the podcast has something for every 1.
Weather you have an android phone or no.
To listen to this and all episodes visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
or.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqoX7XxVuiAV75L8eOSavKWa
or on any smart speaker and podcast apps.
In this episode we first enjoy some newyear fireworks from London
contributed by Fi Done.
Then we rap up phone trends in 2021 and talk about some good phones.
Then we see what to look out for when buying a phone in 2022 and talk
about may be some upcoming trends.
I then talk about what to do if your Youtube channel gets hacked and
how to recover your channel, this is from our own experience.
Then I show you, how to back up all the data including emails that are
in your google account.
Warren shows us an overly simplistic raise to answer app.
And brings episode 19 of talkback highlites,
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
Send in your Android journey stories,
subscribe to our Email list,