VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Duane S. Farrar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane S. Farrar
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:22:34 -0500
Hi,

I thought of this question after the close of business hours so I can't call
Freedom Scientific right away and I'm eager for an answer. I currently am
using a Windows XP Professional 32-bit system and recently received my JAWS
15 setup disc. Earlier today I purchased a new Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
system that I will be setting up tomorrow.

Question: Will I be able to install JAWS 15 from the disc I now have or will
I need to contact Freedom Scientific for a 64-bit version? Does the setup
disc contain both the 32- and 64-bit versions of JAWS?

OK, technically, that was two questions. :-)

Thanks,
Duane

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]