VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:47:08 -0400
Hello Sherry and others who like to look things up on the Internet:

Google has a feature called local Google.

Go to Google, www.google.com

Put in the name of the business you want the phone number to follow by your
zip code.

Example: Publix grocery store 32308

What you will receive is a list of these stores addresses and phone numbers
in your area starting in the zip code you indicated. For what it is worth
you are provided with a map also.

The ideal way is to be as specific as you can and use your own zip code
unless you plan to visit me at 32308.

You may want to play around with different restaurants. I had good luck with
the phrase pizza restaurants along with the zip code.