VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:18:09 -0400
I use Zoom Text. I am not interested in participating in any contests.
The site is a very 'busy' site which would be difficult for a non
sighted person to navigate with JAWS or any other screen reader. I don't
mean to condemn you but your original post was misleading. Spam is often
misleading. Your post gave me the impression that I would find some
solution to the captcha problem. Instead I find a page with many links,
boxes, contests, tabs, etc. They may have a voice ready captcha but
navigation for a non sighted person would be frustrating.

I am sorry and I didn't mean to cause all this controversy but think
about it. I don't know if you have any connection to this site and
assume you don't. I realize that it is a site you like and that it has a
better then usual captcha  but you never said that. You should have been
clear about what you were posting.

Respectfully,

Mick