VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:43:33 -700

   Hi Rachel,
Sorry, we  don't know JAWS.  Hopefully someone else can
   tell you how to drag the bars using JAWS
   I looked at Eudora help, especially for default and
   Eudora.ini, but was not able to find a way to alter the
   width of the bars other than by dragging. I also looked at
   the online Eudora knowledgebase answers, without success.

   You may have to ask for sighted help to drag those bars.

We're sending you info privately about how to reset the eudora
ini file, but thought it too much for the list.
           Sorry we can't be more help.
tom and Sue