VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2021 09:52:01 -0400
Sometimes home brewing a computer isn't the best idea. But, if all
else fails and home brewing is the best thing for your friend, find a
trusted and recognized computer repair outfit (person or store) and
ask about the best place to buy quality parts.  Sadly, according to my
fave repairperson, "there's a lot of new but junk parts out there."

--
 Steve Hoad