VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amanda Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:39:54 -0500
Yahoo is another offender because of the SPAM that they allow.

verizon.net and myrealbox.com have been blocking yahoo off and on lately.
I'm now receiving yahoo on both ISP's but who knows how long this will occur
before one or the other pulls the plug on yahoo again.  One nice feature of
Verizon DSL is that one can enable their SPAM filter which places suspected
SPAM into a separate folder  for 14 days which one can periodically review
incase legitimate email has been moved into there.

I know that topica goes offline fairly often but so far, no ISP nor email
provider I have a subscription or otherwise with is blocking topica.com

Amanda Lee

Alexandria, VA USA