VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:19:01 -0400
Hello,

I couldn't resist pointing out the irony of the forwarded message.  We are
being sold a check guide, whcih indicates that we may have "some" (in
quotes) trouble writing checks.  Yet at the same time, to receive this
guide, we must send a check out to the seller.  ...

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services