VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:21:49 +0200
I hate it when check boxes don't or take a longer while to work with the space and/or enter keys and also when you fill in something and it says please confirm your humanity to join but then even a sighted person sees no humanity to confirm.

Does anybody have any experience with https://captchabegone.com/ Would get it but there could be currency issues.

Ricky Lomey