VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:23:04 -0500
FCC is not at liberty to remove the "readily chievable" standard from its
regulations for Section 255. However, as a part of the implementation of the
21st Century Act, it is defining a new term called "achievable." This
provides far more flexibility to advocacy organization such as the American
Council of the Blind.

Pratik