VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 12:06:39 -0600
Hello. I am sending this to several different lists, so apologies for
any duplicates. Feel free to forward as you see fit.
The Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center in Austin, TX, has two openings
in the Technology Department. There is one posting but it is for both
job openings. The deadline is Monday, December 9. Criss Cole is the
adult blind rehabilitation center in Texas. I have worked in this
department for nearly 8 years. There is a mix of people at Criss Cole,
some that have been here for 5 years or less and others that have been
here for over 20 years. CCRC does not offer relocation assistance.
Read more about the jobs at the links below. I would add that being
familiar with mobile devices and technologies would be preferrable,
since many of our consumers have Android and iOS devices. If you have
questions then contact me off list. My information is below.
Direct link to the job post:
https://jobshrportal.cpa.texas.gov/ENG/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderI
D=246336&szReturnToSearch=1&&szWordsToHighlight=technology
Link to the job search form. Write either "blind" or "technology" in
the edit box and select Austin in the cities combo box, then hit
search and the post will  appear.
https://jobshrportal.cpa.texas.gov/ENG/careerportal/default.cfm?

Regards,
Wayne Merritt