VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Clever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Clever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:31:38 -0500
I know it is bad form to correct oneself on a list, but I made an
assumption in my previous response, and we all know what happens when we
make assumptions.  I assumed that the people at the tigerdirect catalog
phone number that I provided would also have access to the
www.tigerdirect.com website from which I pulled the product
descriptions.  Another list member pointed this out to me after he
called the tigerdirect phone number and they were unable to find these
items.  Bottom line is that you may have to order through their website.
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.