VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2020 23:05:37 -0400
Hello Ana,

There may be couple of things going on. First, there may be a shared calendar that your company uses to show everyone's locations and assignments. That's where you may see your own assignments and locations posted. When you first land on calendar by pressing control+2, you will find your self on your personal calendar. That's where Outlook places the appointments you create or the invitations you accept. Moving over to the folders will allow you to see if there are shared calendars. Pressing enter and tabbing over to the calendar view will let you see the shared calendar and navigate among the company-wide info.  Secondly, when you're in the calendar view, you can change how the appointments appear. Some people like to see when they have open slots etc. by keeping the calendar view. I personally prefer to see my appointments in a list. It's easier to navigate. If you go to the view tab, you'll be able to explore the different views you have available and setup how they look. See if that makes a difference. You may still need to find the shared calendar in order to get the information your company is posting. Ask a colleague or your boss if there is a shared calendar.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can answer specific questions.

Regards,

Pratik