VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:25:51 -0400
what organization is seeking?  I imagine it's svi, but others would
probably like to know.

On Aug 26, 2005, at 12:58 AM, Stan Berman wrote:

Hello All:

I wanted to call your attention to an exciting job opportunity at a
Washington, DC non-profit.  If you are interested or know of someone who
might fit the profile, please pass the information on to your
contacts, and
note the September 6 date.

The position is that of executive director for a non-profit providing
services to blind and visually impaired individuals in the DC Metro
area.
The search is national in scope.

Here is a link to the full job profile and how to apply, etc.:

I've copied only a portion of the intro below because the full
profile was
rejected by the server since it was over your size limit.

Profile URL:
http://www.transitionguides.com/svi.htm

Thanks.

Stan

Here is some information to give you a flavor of the job:

Position Profile

Executive Director

Services for the Visually Impaired

Silver Spring, Maryland

Services for the Visually Impaired, based in Silver Spring, Maryland, is
seeking an entrepreneurial executive director to build on our
exceptional
32-year record as an innovator and leader in providing services to
visually
impaired individuals in the Washington, DC
region....

Resume reviews begin in August.  Apply by September 6, 2005.