VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:54:54 -0700
Thanks, All. I decided not to go with that laptop
'deal,' for 2 main reasons. First being that Dell
is often particular as to what upgradable parts
you can use with their computers, and not being
able to find out quickly if this laptop is even
upgradable. Not to mention the RAM & HD were
minimal. Thanks to all of you who gave input.

Here's the challenge: I am looking for a computer,
either Desktop or laptop, which I can use daily,
for most everything including my online classes,
selling on Amazon & eBay, etc. (i.e., running a
biz), and most anything else for the next couple
of years at least. I am fine with used computers.
I'm simply pushing my luck and searching for one
under $300 -- delivered. And thus, the search
continues (smile)

Strive On!
Everett

'And thus sayeth the LOrd -- to me yeteth
againeth... EVERY DAYETH:'
"Be kind and compassionate to one another,
forgiving each other, just as in Christ God
forgave you."
(Ephesians 4:32)

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]