VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:55:52 -0700
Hi,

I'm not very familiar with homepage reader, so don't know what's going on
with the voice cutting out.  From a Windows standpoint, one way to cancel
printing is as follows:
bring up your start menu with your windows key
Go to settings, then printers
After activating printers you'll get a list of printers(or maybe just one if
you only have one installed).
Arrow to the correct printer and hit enter.
This will bring up a list of any documents still considered in process of
being printed.  Arrow to the correct document, and either hit the delete key
to delete it, or hit alt-d for the document menu and arrow to either "cancel
printing", or "pause printing" if you only want to pause it.
Hit enter.

If the voice isn't working, I don't know how you'll get the proper feed back
to do this, although  you may be able to go through ahead of time to figure
out the keystrokes and memorize them so when the problem comes up you might
then be successful.

Good Luck