VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher J chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher J chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:11:27 -0600
don't forget that Talks for Series 80 phones, which includes the Nokia
9200 series of Communicators, has been shipping since the beginning of the
year.  also, talks for Series 60 phones will be shipping soon.  Talks is a
screen reader for the OS running on these phones giving you access to the
phone and PDA features.

Mobile Accessibility has also been shipping much of this year for the
Series 80 and Series 60 phones.  This is a self voicing application
containing PDA features and interfaces with the cell phone.

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain

David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List"
12/18/2003 09:11 AM
Please respond to David Poehlman