VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:03:12 -0700
Penny and List:

The easiest way to get to the BCC field is to go into name look-up.  To do
this in a new message is to Shift TAB at the To: edit field. Then press
enter.  This will give you access to all the fields and your contact list.
Alt O will add a contact to the TO field, Alt C will add a contact to the CC
field and Alt B will add a contact to BCC. If you want to enter addresses
manually press Alt M then TAB between fields.

As for Thesaurus:  In Outlook 2003 when you press Shift + F7 this opens the
Research task pane.  You need to press F6 to switch frames so you can look
up a word.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Paul