VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 2015 07:32:36 -0400
Jim

While your idea in theory is a good one (and indeed that page lists over
100 stations that are Cards affiliates), the truth is that the vast
majority most of the time do not stream
the games due tto MLB restrictions.  Thus, buying GameDay Audio for $20 is
the surest and quickest way to gain guaranteed auio for the games.
While there is no harm in trying the stations on that list, it will likely
prove a frustrating effort most days.

Human history is the long terrible story of man trying to find
something other than God which will make him happy.
-- C S Lewis