VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:03:22 +0100
Well, it looks like FS or the JAWS teams have more fixing to do.
Earlier versions of JAWS (like 5x) do not appear to have such problems
with the site.  Current versions of Window-Eyes don't have a problem
here either.  Perhaps I ought to point out that it was the NY Times who
gave out the notice to another blind person who had emailed them about
the problem, and who subsequently forwarded it to a list, from where I
got it and tried out its suggested first remedy.  Admittedly, I'm not a
'regular' visitor to or reader of the NY Times; but I read a couple of
articles and navigated successfully around on that occasion.