VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Martineau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Martineau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:16:11 -0800
Top Dot Enterprises is back!  After allowing some old outdated audio
courses to fade into oblivion, we're back with modern material with some
new twists.

Introducing JAWS for windows and the Real World Web

The combination of JAWS for Windows and Internet Explorer allows blind
computer users to access the wealth of resources available on the World
Wide Web.
However, to take full advantage of the power of these two tools, the user
has to know many keystrokes and understand many configuration options.  Here,
finally, is a course that puts all this knowledge in one place.

The course consists of 30 chapters and lasts more than 12 hours.  We visit
more than fifty real-world web pages to demonstrate techniques, keystrokes and
the effect of setting different configuration options.  It is available in
three formats:

To keep this message short, I invite you to get more information about the
course.  To read the contents, send a blank message to
[log in to unmask]  To get information about formats,
prices and ordering, send a blank message to [log in to unmask]

All this information can also be read on the no-frills web site at
www.topdotenterprises.com.

If you have questions, please reply to me, as I will not be monitoring the
list.

Thanks.

Dean Martineau

Top Dot Enterprises