VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:40:45 -0500
Taking action on an adaptive technology issue does not necessarily involve
jumping on someone's back and making a commotion.  sometimes it is
important to provide useful and highly detailed product review and
feedback so a company can improve it for us and design it for our needs.
The audible reading system is one example.  If you have any feedback or
suggestions, please share them with Mike at the address below.  If you
want more information on audible go to http://www.audible.com

kelly

From: Mike Calvo <[log in to unmask]>

Hello I am online and currently working in New Jersey to make the Audible
software and web site accessible to blind users. The folks at Audible really
want to help the blind community and of course sell us some books too. If
you or anyone else on the list can send me feedback on the site it would bee
vary helpfull. What is it you need to know about the mobile player?