VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Annemarie Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annemarie Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:42:17 -0400
Thanks, all! Just figure it must be the Stream; two cards crap out in
one week and one of the cards was brand-new, out of the pkg!

Annemarie Cooke
Work Incentives Coordinator
NJ Commission for the Blind
and Visually Impaired
153 Halsey St.
6th Floor
Newark, NJ 07101
(973)648-3082
fax: (973)648-3389
NJ Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
          Celebrating 100 Years of Service
                              1910 - 2010