VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 00:42:58 -0400
If you're using JAWS, there's an easier way to deal with the ribbon in Word:

With Word open, press Ins-v, and type "ribbon" without the quotes into
the search box.  Arrow down, and you'll see a checkbox for Virtual
Ribbon Menu.  Check this box.  Now, when you press Alt, you'll be able
to arrow up and down through the menus without having to use a
pass-through key.
Hope this helps.
Rachel