VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 09:48:42 -0700
Free tutorials titled In Focus from the Hadley are very helpful in learning iDevices with Voice Over and Zoom.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2015, at 9:05 AM, Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello David,
It is always a challenge to learn how to use a new phone.  I recommend the iPhone since there are a lot of people using it and plenty of resources including websites, books, e-mail discussion lists, and videos on YouTube.  In fact, there are courses at some agencies for the blind and at Apple stores.  I've never taken a course but when I got my iPhone I got a lot of help from many people.  Don't get discouraged about learning the gestures and navigation strategies to use the phone.  There are plenty of people who can help you.
Let me know if you need more information and I would be glad to help.

Thanks,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone