VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:59:53 -0400
I have not tried this for several years but one time I got one of those
samples of qsts in the mail to get me to join the Arrl and my reading
machine did not read it very well.  It was a hit or miss.  It might be
dues to the glosy finish or formating and layout.  Unfortunatly bard is
the only that we can read qst for now.  The didgital on version is not
accessable. You can try and see if you can read qst on a machine.  Bard
might not be the ideal way to read qst but it's all we have for now.

73

n8mnx

Brian Sackrider

Archived on the World Wide Web at