VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:51:05 -0400
Good Afternoon List

\Here is some information I received on some passed legislation.

Christopher McMillan
Adaptive Computer Consulting
President

Telephone: 203 937 0166
Fax:  203 934 5468
Alpha Pager: 800 800 7759 and ask for Chris McMillan of West Haven CT
Numeric Pager: 800 201 5625 pager 0378 dial your number at beep

"We personalize your computer needs."  A reseller for Dell Computer
Corporation.

E-mail:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]