VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:06:00 -0500
This appears to be a question about verification of a disability for
the purpose of gaining reasonable accommodation in the workplace.
I'm not sure where you live (as said earlier) but this is a U..S. Dept
of Justice line for the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
The U.S. Department of Justice provides information about the ADA
through a toll-free ADA Information Line.
800-514-0301 (voice)
800-514-0383 (TTY)

--
 Steve Hoad