VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dennis Long <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2020 17:35:17 -0400
Harry the only part of what you said that I won't agree with is having the company do it for you.  Let me explain.  That could be a security risk.  However I agree Google should have phone numbers.  There is a google support desk for people with disabilities were you aware of that?  Your welcome for the help.  It took me not even 5 minutes of looking.  I put in something like how to transfer my google voice number to cell phone and found it right away.