VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Clark Friedrichs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clark Friedrichs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:25:42 -0600
Has anyone taken advantage of this offer?  I have the LGVX4500 and had the
upgrade performed last evening.  The phone didn't work properly afterwards,
and the Verizon store gave me a new phone.  They stated that I should wait
for the next firmware release to resolve the problems.

Any thoughts as to what is going on?