VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:28:44 -0700
HI.
wanted to join some microsoft news groups in windows mail, but forgot
my password, and tried to reset my password, but still got that damn
picture and the awful audio capture.
and got no one to read it out to me here at the moment.
now, can any one help, tried contacting microsoft, but could not seem
to find the right link, and spent at least an hour, and got totally
frustrated and gave up, did a search on google, but could not seem to
find any link, to resetting my windows live id password via e-mail.
can any one help.
wanted to join microsoft communities, as set up my gmail, but keep
getting errors, in windows mail.
this is driving me nuts.
can you help?
will post the error message below.
cheers Marvin.

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible
causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long
period of inactivity. Subject 'Greetings From Marvin', Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]