VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:09:42 -0400
Not to belabor the point but we could turn it around and just call the
other guys jealous.  It's long past time to stop throwing stones and
kiss and make up or drive them out of the market place whatever but
either side which has it's share of bending the facts to suite is not
getting us anywhere.  I have been running this os for around a year and
While it does have its detractions, when you consider What is going on
and what is going on elsewhere, this is a leap forward in many ways.  Ms
and fs are not the only companies that seek the highest ground possible
and surely not the first or the last to eat the dogs in this dog eat dog
world.  I don't condone actions but on a smaller scale, most of us as
human beings do this to survive.  Whether we eat plants or animals or
something in between, something gets eaten and we do what needs to be
done from our perspectave to survive and grow stronger.
Peace!!!
May gnu rain!!!