VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:08:53 -0700
Harry,

I use the text editor and slide show app in Open Office sometimes, and
they're very accessible. I believe the current version is 4.1.2. Earlier
versions crashed a lot. The current one crashes less often. I would say
it's ready to be a primary text editor, but I would also say it's a good
idea to save often.

If someone can post how to read page numbers in Word Pad, I'd appreciate
it. When I was experimenting, I think I got myself in print view, but I
didn't get any page numbers.

Thanks.

Ciao