VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:36:49 -0500
Hi guys this is becky H. I need help with somethings. I need help with
system access log on. I am using my windows i e. I went to serotek.com
to log on to my account. I can't log in using the short cut. I also
need help with out look. Everytime I send a message using out look I
get a message that says the system rejected the senders email. I need a
call because I have trouble l logging on to system access.. It doesn't
work with windows 2000 very well. My number is 5185818139. It is a pain
tolog on to the web sight and then get into my account. How do I do it
another way if the short cuts don't work? thanks

--
Net by phone is up and running again. The price is $14.95 a month. If
you want a demo of it please call me at 7735974201 I need your name

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]