VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2018 19:20:11 -0400
Good evening everyone,

My girlfriend has an Alexa in her apartment, and when I ask Alexa too either
open or say play ACB radio interactive or any of the other stations such as
mainstream , she says that she can't find that skill, and that I should go
too the skills ap in the alexa skill section.  My question is, how do I get
alexa too either open or play. 		 ACB radio?

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]