VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:17:51 -0400
Hi Harry,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you use the save as option from the notification & just hit enter.  In my experience, the save as will write your file to the last folder you used in a save as.  So if yesterday I saved something to my books folder  & went in today & hit enter on save as, the file would go in my books folder.  You can always hit the home key which places you at the beginning of the file name.  You can then type in the path you want, i. e. C:\folder\...

Sherry Wells