VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 17:36:08 -0700
The BARD NLS page is at
https://nlsbard.loc.gov/
Use your screen reader to jump to the edit fields for your user name and
password.

You can tab past the edit fields to links for resetting your password
and for getting support. Shift+tabbing from the edit fields takes you to
the frequently asked questions.

If you don't remember your user name, contact your cooperating network
library. I ran a Google search on the phrase, "Talking book library,
Missouri," and found this link to contact info:
http://www.libdex.com/country/usa/missouri/jefferson_city/library_26764.html
If that isn't the library nearest you, you can call there to ask for the
info you want.

If you have other questions, explain what the problem is, so we can help.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]