VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
FERNANDO BOTELHO <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
FERNANDO BOTELHO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:41:42 -0400
I agree completely with the above need.  We should all have a short email
ready for these situations.

Included in such an email
we should have one or two URLs, where the webmaster can look for more
information.

If someone puts such an email together, please circulate it to the list.
I have been meaning to do this for a long time but haven't had a chance
yet.

Fernando