VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:28:59 -0500
Thanks peter for the forward of this innovative proposal.  I look forward
to hearing more about this.  Too often we think of issues relevant to
blind people and those with disabilities as those related to
accessibility or those specific to the blind/disabled.  There are several
big issues that substantively affect blind people but also have an impact
on the community as a whole.  One of these includes media access at an
affordable price and free or low cost public access to media.

Kelly