VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 20:49:33 -0500
Hi to all.

I don't know if the Google Toolbar can be uninstalled--especially if you installed it while installing RealPlayer. It is on my computer at work, but I have never seen it in the add/delete programs list.

However, there is a way to get around the Google toolbar problem--disabling the toolbar.  You can do this in the "Manage Add-Ons" menu under "Tools" in Internet Explorer or under "Programs in the Internet Explorer properties.

I hope this helps.

Ted Chittenden