VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:47:23 -0400
Well, I am looking for a way to train clients to do online banking without
having to go into their actual bank website.  If there is one interface I
could teach people to use (no matter who they bank with), that would require
less training/lesson planning on my end (otherwise I would have to figure
out if the bank site is accessible with JAWS, then teach one person to
navigate on the Bank of America site, another to navigate on the Wachovia
site, and so on).  It would also keep me from having to see their private
banking information, which is uncomfortable for some people (and, of course,
we want to reduce our liability as an agency).

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704 Louise Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
704-887-5121
www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.