VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Justin Philips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Philips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:30:56 +0530
Hello,

There could be 2 possibilities here:
1. the CD could be in a format that is not being recognized by WMP. If so, you
will have to get a cd that is recognized.

2. You may wish to try Winamp which plays all formats including cda, wav, mp3
and so on. One copy of the program can be found at Www.blindprogramming.com.

HTH,
Justin
On 25 Mar 2003 at 4:27,
 Lisa McManus scribbled two cents' worth--question about problem with cd player-
-

>         Hi everyone,
>
> I used to be able to play cds in the cd player in my computer.  It has been
> quite a while since I played any music in it, but when I went to play a cd now
> it says that there is an error and windows media player can not read the cd
> digitally and that I could try to change it to analog and try that. That had
> never happened before.  I don't know what this means or how to change whatever
> to analog.  If anyone can help me I would appreciate the help.  If you would
> like to contact me privately that would be fine.  Thank you very much.
>
> Lisa

> [log in to unmask]  In the body of the message, simply type

Just an email away......
Justin